ATO Tax Lawyers: Best Australian Tax Lawyers for ATO tax audits, ATO tax debts and ATO tax disputes
The ATO tax lawyers at King Lawyers are experts in tax matters and dealing with the Australian Taxation office (ATO).
If you are based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra or Hobart, you can contact our ATO tax lawyers for legal advice on your tax matters.
We specialise in dealing with the following tax matters with the ATO:
- ATO tax advice
- ATO tax reviews
- ATO tax audits
- ATO tax investigations
- ATO tax objections
- ATO tax appeals
- ATO tax debts
- ATO tax disputes
- ATO tax negotiations
- ATO tax settlements
- ATO tax evasion matters
- ATO tax fraud matters
- ATO court matters
We also specialise in TPB enquiries and TPB investigations.
The principal of King Lawyers, Navid King, is a former ATO auditor and ATO tax lawyer. This unique experience enables us to provide our clients with unrivalled expertise to resolve their tax disputes with the ATO efficiently and cost-effectively.
We have helped hundreds of individual and business clients with ATO tax matters all around Australia.
We have achieved excellent results for our clients ATO and TPB matters over the last 10 years.
You can contact us to get legal advice if:
- You have received a letter from the ATO for a tax audit, but you are not sure what to do
- You have received a tax bill from the ATO, but you are not happy with it
- You have received a tax assessment from the ATO, but you are not happy with it
- You have received a tax decision from the ATO, but you are not happy with it
- You have received a “please explain” letter from the ATO in relation to any tax or superannuation matter
- You have received a “please explain” letter from the TPB in relation to any TPB enquiry or TPB investigation
To get legal advice from our ATO Tax Lawyers, please contact us to arrange an initial conference.