Briefly speaking, we’re the best in tax.
King Lawyers is a leading Australian law firm that specialises in tax. Our experienced tax lawyers provide expert legal advice and representation to Australian and international clients. With offices in Sydney, we provide our services Australia wide.
King Lawyers is different to other law firms in Australia. We have knowledge and experience that simply cannot be matched by others. The principal of King Lawyers, Navid King, is a former auditor and tax lawyer of the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). Therefore, we have a detailed understanding of the ATO’s expectations and processes, and we can use this to our advantage to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
King Lawyers is a leader in the tax profession. We love what we do and we are good at it. We are professional, reliable and competent. We keep up to date with the latest changes in the tax laws so that we can give our clients the best and most accurate legal advice on the application of the tax laws to their specific circumstances.
As trusted tax experts, we regularly work with barristers, accountants, financial advisers and other professionals to find solutions for our clients and achieve the best possible outcome for them. We have the expertise to act for a diverse range of clients from individuals to small and medium enterprises. We pride ourselves on the fact that we can be trusted with significant tax matters.
We assist our Australian and international clients with all tax related matters including:
- Tax disputes with the ATO over federal taxes
- Tax disputes with the OSR over state taxes
- Disputes with accountants, tax agents and other professional advisors
- Legal representation and dealings with the ATO and OSR
- Legal representation and dealings with the Tax Practitioners Board
- Legal advice on federal tax matters including income tax, CGT, GST and FBT
- Legal advice on states tax matters including land tax, stamp duty and payroll tax
- Personal tax issues
- Business and company tax issues
- Trust tax issues
- Employer tax obligations and related issues
- International tax matters
- Superannuation matters
- Tax planning, compliance and risk management
- Tax rulings and determinations
- Tax audits, interviews and voluntary disclosures
- Tax reviews and objections
- Tax appeals and related matters
- Tax prosecution and criminal matters
- Tax fraud and evasion matters
- Negotiation with the ATO and OSR
- Settlement with the ATO and OSR
- Tax litigation and dispute resolution
- Tribunal and court representation
To get legal advice from King Lawyers, please contact us to arrange an initial meeting. We look forward to assisting with your tax matter.
At King Lawyers, we pride ourselves on delivering the best possible service to our clients.